Stay up to date with the
AUSTRALIAN PLUMBING INDUSTRY STANDARDS
Australia prides itself on being one of the leading countries when it comes to plumbing regulations and compliance. InspectorJet, is committed to promote the industry and help protect the environment.
AUSTRALIAN PLUMBING INDUSTRY STANDARDS AND INFORMATION:
- All plumbing and drainage work is to be completed to AS3500. This is the Australian Standards for plumbing work and is a legally binding document.
- All Gas work is completed to AS5601 Standards. This is a legally binding document for Australian Gas standards.
- We work Safely under the: Occupational Health & Safety Act 1984 and Occupational Health & Safety Regulations 1996.
- We also work to industry standards: AS4233.1 (2013) – Which is The High Pressure Water Jetting Systems: Safe operation & maintenance.
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL PLUMBING INFORMATION AND REFERENCES:
- Plumbing Handbook– A guide to working with the water corporation
- Backflow Prevention
- Sewer Blockages
- Health and Safety Asbestos Australia – https://www.asbestos.com/mesothelioma/australia/